Pregnancy is such an exciting time in a woman’s life. However, it can also be a time filled with questions. Your body goes through many changes during pregnancy, and some of them may be downright strange. In addition, it’s impossible not to wonder how your baby is changing during that period of time. There will be tests you’ll be concerned about and there will be times when you need to be reassured that everything is ok. Here are some videos to watch to help answer your questions about your pregnancy. You’ll see the changes that you and your baby go through. You’ll also get help with your diet and exercise program as well as answers to some of your more pressing questions. You’ll even learn what to expect when it comes time to deliver and how your body will change postpartum. Check out these 20 videos on YouTube that give you a wealth of knowledge about your pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Timelapse: See how the belly changes in a time lapse over 9 months of pregnancy and 10 weeks postpartum.
- Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms: Learn the signs and symptoms of pregnancy. These common symptoms are a way to help you determine if you might be pregnant even when it is too early to take a pregnancy test.
- Pregnancy Diet for Mom: Learn what you should be eating for your health and the health of your baby. Eating right is the key to staying healthy and delivering a healthy baby. There are certain foods you should avoid, and foods that can help you maintain a healthy weight.
- Pregnancy Weeks 1-4: Learn the changes in your body during the first four weeks of pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Weeks 5-8: Learn the changes in your body during weeks five through eight of pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Weeks 9-12: Your pregnancy during month three.
- Pregnancy Month 4: Your pregnancy during the fourth month.
- Pregnancy Month 5: The fifth month of your pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Month 6: See the changes that will occur during your sixth month of pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Month 7: See the changes that will occur during the seventh month of your pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Month 8: See the changes that happen during the eighth month of pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Month 9: See what the final month of your pregnancy will be like for you and baby.
- First Trimester Sonograms: Check out these sonogram pictures from pregnancies in the first trimester and learn what to expect from your first sonogram.
- Inducing Labor: What to expect if your doctor induces labor. Knowing that your doctor is inducing labor can be frightening. This video takes you step by step through what will happen at the hospital and what you can expect from induced labor.
- Yoga Pregnancy: Stay healthy and feel great with yoga during your pregnancy.Yoga is a great exercise for pregnant women. It’s easy on your body and can even make you more prepared for childbirth by strengthening muscles and improving flexibility.
- The Twin Pregnancy Timeline: See how things happen when you’re pregnant with twins in this time lapse video.
- Pregnancy Exercise: Great warm up exercises for pregnant women.
- Breech Birth: This video explains the problem of breech birth.
- Childbirth: See what to expect during labor and delivery.One of the most apprehensive times in pregnancy is when childbirth approaches. It’s normal to have fears and questions. Seeing what to expect can help you to be less concerned.
- Postpartum Changes: Understand the changes your body will go through just after baby is born.
Pregnancy is truly one of the most wonderful times in a woman’s life. Armed with the information you’ve found here, you’re ready to go through your pregnancy with confidence. The next few months will truly be miraculous, and now you have a good understanding of the miracles going on inside your body. You can rest easy because you have a good understanding of the normal changes, making them less likely to cause you concern. Now it’s time to sit back and enjoy your pregnancy.
Did you enjoy this article?